The hair health system was created to help restore, repair and rejuvenate dry hair. With the styling efforts of Fifth Sample Styling Mask Pomade and our all-natural Cloud Control hair oil, this system is sure to keep your hair lasting all day while keeping it healthy. Paired with heat protection and we have the ultimate hair health routine. After using our hair health system, you will instantly notice softer, healthier and easier to manage hair.
What's included in the Hair Health System?
- Original Styling Meraki 2.5oz is our popular pre-styler that not only helps with creating huge volume but also helps protect your hair from heat when blow drying.
- Fifth Sample Styling Mask Pomade NEW 2.5oz is a styling product that has 5 hair health benefits that keep your hair soft and healthy after every wash. It contains a high hold and a low shine finish.
- Cloud Control Hair Oil 2.0oz is great for achieving soft and healthy hair. It’s made of 12 natural ingredients that are meant to treat hair that is dull and dry.
- Start off with your pre-styler (Original Styling Meraki) and blow dry your hair.
- Use a post-styler (Fifth Sample Styling Mask Pomade) and apply to your hair after blow drying. Style to your desired style, start off with a small scoop and continue to layer on if necessary.
- Apply Cloud Control hair oil as an after treatment or before styling. There are 2 ways to use Cloud Control - Apply 2-4 drops, (or a pea sized amount) to clean, damp hair and style as usual. For a deeper leave-in conditioning effect, apply a liberal amount for 1-3 hours, then wash out with shampoo and conditioner.
Original Styling Meraki: water (aqua), beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, lanolin wax, PEG-8 beeswax, butylene glycol, PVP (firming agent), sodium polyacrylate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, stearyl alcohol, propanediol, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, phenoxyethanol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, propylene glycol dibenzoate, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, shea butter ethyl esters, ethylhexylglycerin
Fifth Sample Styling Mask Pomade: water (aqua), beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, cetearyl alcohol, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, vp/methacrylamide/vinyl imidazole copolymer, polysorbate-60, propylene glycol dibenzoate, pvp, polysorbate-80, ceteareth-20, glycerin, ceteareth-25, propanediol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, phenoxyethanol, ', disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, biotin (vitamin b7), panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), hydrolyzed keratin, silk amino acids, blue 1 (ci#42090)
Cloud Control: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Linalyl Acetate, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract
Yes, the product is very worthwhile.
For over 20 years , I’ve been looking for a product that will hold my thick / course hair. Most products are clunky and oily. They don’t leave your hair feeling “fresh”. This product does it all. The Cloud Control oil is awesome after a shower. It leaves my hair looking “wet” rather than dry. Which is easier to style ! Overall, it lasts all day and doesn’t make your hair smell like an oil can.
This is absolutely amazing for my hair. I had dandruff and it is almost gone now because of the cloud control and pomade. My hair never felt softer. Original is a must have. Best products for dry hair. I sleep with cloud control in my hair and man love the results. Keep on making good stuff!
I have very thick hair, and typically when I wanted to show off my hair my only option was gel & hairspray. Now thanks to this set I can have days where I want a simple look that still shows I care about how I look. I have no idea what they put in it or how it works, but as someone who has been trying different products for the past 4 years I can't believe it works so much better than any other product I've encountered. Look no further because BluMaan has EXACTLY what you need!
I've got thick hair, and let me tell you, these products are a god-send! Not only are they in a cool packaging, definitely appealing to a young demographic, but their effectiveness is incredible - the pre-styler helps keep my hair thick and well protected against the heat of a hair dryer, the oil helps rejuvenate and benefits my hair tremendously, and the pomade helps add a certain slickness and hold for my hair, yet it can fade away after a while, especially in the heat. But for the combined price of three products, it's worth it!